So today I ran 3.25 miles! and by the end of walking and barely jogging I managed 4 miles!!!! In the process I also lapped my mom 3 times!!!!! Hooray!!! I wouldn't have been able to accomplish this with out the help of my good friends Lou and Amy making me run about 2 miles 3 days a week after after spring break!!! YAY!!!!
yay! the other day i went running just for fun by myself! so pleased with my self for that one. today brian, jess, and I went on probably about a 12 mile bike ride. the distance wasn't so hard but oh the wind! i'm glad we are so in shape!!
ReplyDeleteWow, Why didn't I get those kind of results??? I am going to the Gym when I have time and I do the eliptical machine, but that's way different than running outside for 4 miles.
ReplyDeleteWay to go! Keep it up and soon you may consider a 5K, 10K then may a 1/2 marathon and eventually a full marathon! Running is addicting and so much better than the gym! I love it!
ReplyDelete