Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I am alive and well in AZ!

Summer has begun...officially. I am back in Arizona living under the parentals roof and rules. Theres just something about giving up your independence to live with family again that, well, makes you miss independence!!! But thankfully this time around shouldn't be too bad. Mom and Dad realize that I need an adjustment period, and they give it to me. And well my parents are the greatest!!! I love them.

Justin drove down with me to AZ, as many of you already knew, and that week that he was here was great! It began with playing a musical number with my mom in church, meeting his older brother and sis-in-law, jet skiing for the first time, and driving him to the airport......(those are just a few of the things we did) But now I am having to deal with a long distance relationship, and boy! It is harder than it may seem!! It is definitely going to increase our communication skills!

Lets see......hmmm.....I leave for an Alaskan Cruise with my family and Grandparents on Friday! And I will be gone for about a week! I promise to update on the trip when I get back!

And that is my life so far.....kinda hum drum. I need to practice more, and I need to pack for the cruise, and I need to get busy....I feel sooooo lazy! I've done a decent job (except for this morning) of getting up early to go running.....but I still need to do more. I want to finish up my scrapbooks, I want to actually move into this house. My family has been here since Christmas and I still haven't hung things up on the walls! I will slowly get a move on!

Any suggestions on what you want an update on? I will gladly inform you!

No comments:

Post a Comment