Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thinkin'.....

So I get in trouble when I think. No joke, ask my parents. Basically it is the joke that, "Uh oh! Tresann's been (or am) thinkin'!" But I really couldn't help it today. It was more I was thinking about the wonders of life and how crazy amazing mine is right now! Here's what I was doing that caused me to start thinking. I was driving down Wyoming listening to some tunes and suddenly a song, don't really remember which one, caused a thought to spark. And then these are the thoughts that followed ran through after the light bulb lit up......

How amazing it is that it is just natural for me to get into a car and start driving. I remember when I was so scared to learn how to drive. But now, it doesn't even phase me.

The fact that I am leaving for the summer still hasn't set in and I was thinking about how I really don't feel like I'm leaving and like I don't need to say good bye to people. Maybe it's because a part of me is going to be left behind here in NM?!? I don't know.

The wonders of why a boy would like me enough to ask to be my boyfriend. I am still amazed, and grateful, that he would ask and that he puts up with all my quirks and madness!! =D It's strange to actually have a guy to hold your hand, hug you, kiss you, and like you! Yet it all feels so right. I love it!!!

The blessings of the food that I have, apartment, car, talents....I was leaving Sam's and there was a lady who had a sign up wanting food....All I had in my car was a bag of goldfish...but I gave it too her! There's something so wonderful about sharing! My car's AC really doesn't work so I have to use 460 Air. (all the windows down....car going 60 mph) But at least I still have a car and I don't have to walk or ride the bus.....

I am so grateful for all of my blessings in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment