So I told Lou that I was going to hop in the shower....which is true....but I thought that maybe I should blog a bit first! hahaha
Basically this is the blog. Today was the first day all semester where I didn't set an alarm! Yes I set alarms over spring break. And I slept in today until my body finally said, "Okay get outta bed!" hahaha Which happened to be 10:00!!!!! Yay!!! I love sleeping in periodically. It's just really nice. Though ya kinda sleep the day away and have less time to do some things.....but it's still nice to just wake up when your body thinks it is fully rested! It was great to finally get a taste of what sleep actually is. Seriously every day this semester has been nights of 5-6 hours of sleep. (Well last week when I was sick I got about 7, but I was sick!) So it was really glorious to be able to sleep in!!!!!
There's my blog! Sleep in if you ever get the chance!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment