Sunday, April 27, 2008

My first BOYFRIEND!!!!

Hahhaa! If you have heard, yes the rumors are true. I now have a boyfriend! This boy has not necessarily been mentioned in my previous blogs, just in case you were wondering if I was actually dating one of the guys that I had written about, and was having issues with. Here's a little bit about me and the boy. Though he is the one I was thinking of when writing this blog. It was at that time that I began thinking that this boy might ask me to be his girlfriend very soon....

His name is Justin Dawson and we have officially known each other since January of this year. He got back from serving his mission in Texas (Spanish Speaking) in October of 2007. We know each other through sports night and well that's kinda where it began. We had briefly seen each other at different church events towards the end of 2007.....but nothing really happened. So our first date was at the beginning of this month and ever since then we have gone on one date every week and we have talked with each other almost every night! Justin happens to be one of the boys that I received answers for. He is also one of the boys that I had a date with on the three dates in 2 days weekend. It happened to be that Friday that we held hands and caused him to do more thinking. (Just wait for it!) So this past Friday, 25th, I needed to attend an opera concert right after a branch temple trip. Justin wanted to join me at the opera so I invited him to the temple with us.
When we were done with the opera and were walking back to his car when after a bit of conversation there was a lull and Justin said something very similar to this:
"So after last week I started thinking about dating other girls, and how I really don't want to. And how I don't want to miss any opportunities that I could happen if I keep seeing you, and so I was wondering if you would like to start dating?"
Me: "You mean as your girlfriend?"
"Yes."
"Yes! I will!! I would love to be your girlfriend Justin Dawson!!!"
So by this time we reached his car and once he started backing out he says,
"This isn't moving to fast for you is it?"
"Surprisingly no! I am quite comfortable with it!"
So the next day, we'd already planned this, but I had another concert to attend and he had a wedding reception to attend......and so off we went! hahaha There is the basic run down of all that has happened these past 3 days!


3 comments:

  1. I love the links! This is awesome! You so deserve this! Heck Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta-Da! But why is it the only one I'm having van time with these days is Terry? Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOO! Does he know how lucky he is? You do remind him don't you!???

    ReplyDelete