Hello! So I got back.....a few days ago....from my first cruise!! It was so much fun and so beautiful! My family went on a cruise to Alaska. We started in Whittier, just a bit south of Anchorage, and then we sailed down the inner passage to Vancouver! Alaska was beautiful! So many different shades of green!!! And it was light outside until about 1 a.m.! We took the Princess Cruise lines and would suggest them over any cruise line, though I don't know how any other cruise line works! hahaha The people on this ship left a really good impression on me and I really enjoyed my week there!
I would share pictures but there are so many good ones I wouldn't know which ones to choose! We saw Bald Eagles, Humpback Whales, Seals, Otters, Seagulls, and I think there might have been some others that I can't remember right now. Oh yeah! Puffins!!! The Glaciers we saw were beautiful as well!!!!
All in all....I LOVED IT ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment