Friday, April 11, 2008

Confessions of a Mormon Heart breaker?

Oh golly.....okay so you recall the post under this where I am all twitterpated about a certain young man? well here's the deal. This certain young man, though he may be taking his time because he doesn't want to 'spook me', needs to do something to make me like him more...if he wants it. You see because I am getting more attention from other boys I am beginning to think that maybe I don't like this kid after all. And that I was just blinded by his affection towards me. hmmmmm.....in all reality there are too many boys who suddenly like me, with a few I like back...but i don't know what to do!

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny! Totally reminds me of my college days! Lots of suitors what do to or how to weed them out? My single's ward Bishop told me to make up a pro & con list of the guys and decide who to date further besides of course listening to the Spirit! Dating can be frustrating at times however enjoy this time of your life, like this phase and others - it too shall pass!
    Not sure if any of this will help you ...but ya never know! All the best narrowing down the dating pool! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sis. Stogdill!!! That actually helped more than you may know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go out with the other boys. Especially if one of them is Heath.

    ReplyDelete