Monday, March 31, 2008

It starts in my toes, makes me crinkle me nose...

Yep that's right! So there is this boy, who I have known for a while now......probably about a year give or take a few months. We've been on dates previous to these recent ones and he scared me way back when, so I told him that I just wanted to be friends.....when in all reality I didn't want to but I didn't know what to do!!!! Thankfully he had the guts to ask me out on a date again, he told me he'd been mulling it over for the past 3 months!!! I am grateful he did, and I had the opportunity to tell him the truth in why I told him, "Lets just be friends..." and needless to say things are going wonderfully, though there are times where I scare myself with what I am doing! He is so sweet and kind and such a gentleman. He even kisses me on the forehead! (Mostly cause he knows I don't want him to plant one on the lips...but I don't mind it) =) I'll keep you posted on the news!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love it! Here is why, my dad always kisses me on the forehead! Which is like eww comparing my dad to a boy, but I feel it is a fair comparison. No?

    I have 2 words ¡Me Gusta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime, you ought to surprise HIM and plant one on his lips. Too bad you didn't do it for April Fool's yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say you let him just plant one on you. I don't know why kisses get rid of fear? Maybe because you're tummy gets so tingely? Follow your heart sweetie.

    ReplyDelete