Monday, March 24, 2008

That Rotten Fish Smelling Tree....

So last night I was talking with my dear friend Lou, through the magnificent invention of gmail chat. Anyways she was mentioning how she has one of these dirty rotten fish smelling trees in front of her apartment and also a lovely pinkish purpleish one! Well I was sympathizing with her, all the while not realizing what this meant!! THINGS ARE BLOOMING!!!! So this morning as I was walking to class I was in utter amazement at how over one week, the trees have flowers and flowers are popping out of the ground!!! It's a gorgeous thing isn't it!?!?!??

But then I was walking home from class......and was just minding my own, admiring how beautiful things are when out of no where.....BAM! There's this gross dead rotting fish smell! I was taken aback at first wondering if I had suddenly come up with a HORRIBLE case of B.O. and then suddenly realized what was going on! I was walking in the middle of a grove of those rotten fish smelling trees!!! Immediately I held my breath and picked up the pace! BLECK!!! Disgusting!!! Hope you don't find yourself walking amongst those trees!

3 comments:

  1. Tresann I love your new blog, hahaha, but what I really love is that you are looking at how beautiful the back ground is and everything and then you see "That Rotten Fish Smelling Tree..." it just doesn't fit the mood of the blog! I love it! It is a kin to the trees. They are really gorgeous trees! But they are really egregious at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so go to the dashboard and go to layout. on the right side go to add an element. this will open a new window. select add favorites (i think) then go from there. any more questions hit me up

    ReplyDelete