Between the ages of 16-18 I wondered why many of the boys at home never asked me on a date. I mean, I wasn't too worried, but still a 16 year old girl tends to doubt many things when she gets asked out on a date as often as it pours rain in Phoenix, AZ!!! hahaha well then I moved to ABQ and suddenly, mainly cause I was the new girl I got asked out on tons of dates......but recently I have come to a conclusion as to why these dates keep on coming my way.
You know how in Young Womens they tell you that you really can't marry someone until you are perfectly confident with yourself and love yourself? Well I think that is what has happened. Sure there are times where I may have my insecurities, as does every other girl on this planet, I tend to just wave them off and move on. I think because I have become happier and really confident with being me and not caring what people think, that it has caused this attraction of gentlemen to place themselves in my fishing net.....whether or not I want them! hahaha
So that is my conclusion. Love yourself and be confident with who you are and things will happen.....whether or not it is getting a date or something else in life.
You've got it girl! Although, in HS, they (meaning boys) just don't get dating. Wait a second... when does anyone really "get it!"???
ReplyDeleteRight on! You attract what you put out there! I had similar experiences so you are not alone! Dating in College is so much more fun anyway! Enjoy the ride!
ReplyDelete