Friday, March 21, 2008

A Profile Picture?

So I am not too sure what to think. There is a friend of mine, we've gone on two dates so far, and on facebook......his profile picture happens to have both me and him in it! hmmmmm........don't think I like that....Partly because I am sure that it's only been one month since he broke up with his long time girlfriend. (They still interact and she is on facebook too). And it almost seems like I am one of those "re-bound" girls. You know what I mean? BUT I am still having fun going on dates with him, texting, and messaging him! And guess what I found out last night!?!?!? His mission papers are on their way here from Salt Lake!!!! YAY!!! I get so excited for these boys to go on missions!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh T it's a cute picture. get over it. hahah. no, it is weird, but cute! c'est la vie! you should have been there when he found out, he almost jumped over david

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Dang! that would have been fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so how do you feel now? be honest!

    ReplyDelete