Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Year, Ward, Stake, House, Neighborhood, Goals, Ambitions.....

I think you might understand the background behind this blog......if not let me enlighten you.

First off let me start with the new house, stake, ward, neighborhood.......I must be honest. At first I didn't like the thought of moving one bit! Even though this would be me parents dream/retirement house and it is on an acre lot! But things have changed. This house is HUGE and I am not exaggerating! It really is! We have officially owned a horse since July '07 and now we have land to keep her on! This new ward......totally friendly and you cannot tell that they are wealthy by the way they act! Stake.....dunno but i am sure it is at least pleasant! =P The neighborhood! WOW!!!!! we had a little get together tonight and I had a blast! When I think of all the babysitting opportunities that I am missing cause I am going back to NM I am sad! Not just cause of all the good money I'd make, but I love these kids.....and I am pretty darn sure they love me back! I mean honestly, I gave piggy back rides, swung them in the air when they jumped in my arms, allowed them to lasso me, let them climb the apple tree.....all that jazz for about 3 hours solid!!!! I loved every minute of it, and they kept coming back for more and didn't want me to go!!!!! I think I am going to like coming home a bit more now!

New year........2008 it's gonna be great!!! hahaha stole that from Susan.......who stole it from Disney! =P But I love it and it is totally true!!!!! I have many options and plans to take this year! And it is so crazy to realize how quickly this past year went by!

My Goals.......sure I have a few similar to others.....like: more exercise, eat healthier, be kinder, try not to judge, read more books.........But among all those I have more solidified ones that will be harder to stop and break the habit of. A few of these are to every fast Sunday bear my testimony, study Preach My Gospel, and get higher than a 3.5 GPA this semester. I also have a very long "to do" list.........and most of them are daily things that will probably never get crossed off........

I am so excited to see what this new year might bring for me, and what I make of it!

1 comment:

  1. Man, are you a chip off the old block, or what??? Your positive attitude, goals and work load are...inspiring...and exausting. I feel guilty just reading them. You're going to have a great life, Tresann.

    ReplyDelete