hahahaha okay so laugh all you want, it is kinda funny!
I have a good friend who's family now lives in Virginia and we got to talking.....or rather walling on facebook the other day and I came up with a time-zone date. (He came up with the term!) Basically we went and saw the same movie, Enchanted, at the same time. 2 hours apart! hahaha we sat "next" to each other too! hahahaha okay how cheesy! But before and after the movie we had to call each other to talk about it and all that! hahahah And no matter what you think, I had a GREAT time and according to him, so did he!
Next up my first blind date of 2008! This Saturday!!! (a double with my brother and the guy's sister!)
Oh! and my last date of 2007 was a blind date!!!! and I had a blast! we went ice skating!!!!!
So creative! You go girl!
ReplyDelete