Friday, December 21, 2007
Dinner.....
Last night I cooked Chicken a'la Daddie for my family!! Hahahaa that's what I called it when I was little and it has stuck with our family! In reality it is Chicken Parmesan! It was my first time ever cooking it and boy was it delicious!!! (If I say so myself!) The one thing I learned is that I shouldn't listen to my dad when he says to stick it in the oven for about 10 minutes on broil right before it is time to eat it! Not so good!! It really browned the cheese, but that was an easy fix and it didn't taste like it had been burnt!! Yay!!!!! I wish I had taken a picture of them for you! ......maybe next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YUM! Where did your family move to?
ReplyDeleteWe moved to 939 E. Desert Ln. 85234
ReplyDeletenot very far at all, just about a mile from our old house!
Oh man, Tresann, that chicken sounds SO good. When are you gonna post some crazy pictures? That's what I'm waiting for!
ReplyDeletehahahhaa i need to cook it again and then i can take pictures of this meal......since then i've forgotten to take pics of all the meals i've cooked! hahaha soon.....
ReplyDelete