In all honesty I have no idea what to say!! My family is currently in the moving process and so both our old house and new house are messy and we are trying to clean! In all reality it is quite fun and exhausting!!! I LOVE it! =D Really I do!
So I've been thinking about many things, and part of them are on how the people that we meet have such an effect on us! From the very slightest thing to our complete life! I am also so grateful for my family and how much they love me and tease me and even though I am an "adult" my dad still will come up to me and go crazy!!! Like this morning! Surprisingly it didn't end up in a tickle fight, but he came up behind me and wrapped me tightly in his arms and then was shaking me and asking me absurd questions which were so hard to answer because my brain was being shaken and not able to fully understand the questions! hahahaa it's hard to explain, but basically I am so glad that he still treats me like a little girl! I love it! And I hope that it stays that way!
Christmas is really the best time of the year!
Sounds like you're having an awesome Christmas break... Looking forward to more piccolo in the Scheherazade this semester?
ReplyDelete