Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Yet Another!!

Oh Boy! I've got Joy! I do, do you?!!!!

hehehehehe So let's see.....

1. South Brazil

2. South Africa
3. Argentina
4. North Brazil
5. Peru
6. California
7. Minnesota
8. Chicago
9. Honduras

Holy Crum!!!!! I am currently writing, not very well I might add, 7 Elders!!!! Two of them are leaving in February!!! One of them just got his call today!!!! He leaves February 6, 2008 for the Honduras, Tegucigalpa Mission! Then a week later my other friend, previously mentioned, leaves exactly a week later! I am so excited that by February 13th I will have 9 friends on missions!!!!! I am so excited for each of them and for what they are doing!!!! I dunno if any of them realize how excited I am for each of them!!!! But I am beyond many words right now to explain all my excitement! =D

1 comment:

  1. THIS is so fun! I remember writing missionaries and how much fun it is. SO so fun! Live it up girl! To the fullest! Love you so! B

    ReplyDelete