
I said good bye to the very first friend I made here in NM yesterday. Goodbye for two years!!! He will proudly be serving a mission in Africa!!! I forget if it's the North or South mission....though I would love to say that it was the south! And now I am coming home, hopefully I will see two boys, who as well will be leaving shortly and say my adieus to them!! It's so crazy to me to first, think that I have finished my first year of college. Secondly to think that all my guy friends are leaving one by one on missions to give their tithe of their first 20 years to the lord!!!!! I cannot wait to hear about their adventures, growth of how much love their hearts can hold, and to see and hear how much they spiritually and physically grow! 2 years is such a short time, yet so much can happen in the span of time!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment