Thursday, May 10, 2007

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways......


No, not just one person. But as of late I have run into many gentlemen, and boy do I love them. You know them too. They are the ones who open the door for you whether or not your hands are full. They are the ones who open the car door for you, give you complements when you are in your grubs, smile at you, send a wink your way, give you a hug (or a great big bear hug), listen to you rant about something that really is not so important, they treat you like the daughter of God that you are.........

I hope you know these gentlemen that I am talking of. They are the sweetest, dearest, fabulous, type of man that I believe I will ever meet on earth. I just wanted to share!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I do and luckily, your brother is one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soo glad to hear that my brother knows how to treat girls! This is good to hear from someone who does not have such a biased opinion, he is my brother and I think the world of him! =P

    ReplyDelete