So I've decided that one of the qualities that I would really, REALLY, like my future husband to have is the ability to dance! I have so much fun dancing and I would love to be able to share that. I mean, how nice would it be to go out dancing every....well about every....Saturday or Friday night and already have a dance partner......or not feel guilty to be dancing with other men and not the one you're married to???!?!!? So yep! That's my decision. I mean he doesn't have to be good at all the dances. Heck, I'm not good at all the dances! But if he was good at at least one, that would be splendid!!! Plus if you know how to do one type of dance, it's pretty easy to learn another!Sunday, May 20, 2007
Dancing!
So I've decided that one of the qualities that I would really, REALLY, like my future husband to have is the ability to dance! I have so much fun dancing and I would love to be able to share that. I mean, how nice would it be to go out dancing every....well about every....Saturday or Friday night and already have a dance partner......or not feel guilty to be dancing with other men and not the one you're married to???!?!!? So yep! That's my decision. I mean he doesn't have to be good at all the dances. Heck, I'm not good at all the dances! But if he was good at at least one, that would be splendid!!! Plus if you know how to do one type of dance, it's pretty easy to learn another!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment