Thursday, April 5, 2007
Intimidation
What intimidates boys?? Well I have recently been told that I am a cause for intimidation in many of the boys in my branch! I was quite surprised by that! I'm not sure that I would agree with that at all! I mean some synonyms for intimidate are: frighten, subdue, daunt, terrify....etc. How could a little girl like me do that to these big, "old", tough, big headed guys think that?? hmmmm.....and they say girls are confusing! I think that we are all just as confusing to the other.........boys and girls! Hmmmm.....well if I'm intimidating then that means I have no need to worry about being asked on more dates and also worry about becoming something more than just a date!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay ... 2 comments... don't back down on your kissing conviction. If it's important to you, you need to stick to it.
ReplyDeleteSecond.... intimidate them all you want. I think it just means they see how put together and wonderful you are!!! One day there will be one that is man enough to want the very best. And he'll see that means YOU! If they are too cowardly to recognize what a catch you are... then so be it. It just makes it SO much easier to weed through the yucky ones. You know what I mean???
Just keep being your awesome, beautiful self!!!
Love you! Sister B