Ha! Yeah not me, but a friend of mine. And that is what has brought this blog to life!I've got this weird idea about kisses. But I don't wanna hurt anyones' feelings........so sorry before I say anything stupid!
I've never been kissed. And ever since I was little I had this idea that I wouldn't ever kiss a boy until I knew he was the one I was going to marry........and if that meant I waited until I was engaged or I was at the alter so be it! Well, many people (I have come to find out) think that I am one strange little girl. First off for not having been kissed, and secondly for wanting to wait that long. I've had people tell me that I've got to try out the kiss to see if the guy kisses well, or that I've gotta kiss him before we're even engaged so I know whether or not to get married to him, ("Sorry you're a bad kisser, I can't marry you.") What!!! How would I even know what to compare it to if I've never been kissed? If I've never been kissed.......then I wouldn't be able to say that I couldn't marry the guy because he couldn't kiss well, because I wouldn't know! Heck! I don't even know if I'm a good kisser!
So yesterday at FHE I was talking with this boy and my friend, and I was explaining how I can't sing and how I know I can't because when I called home Sunday to sing my sister "Happy Birthday" I really stunk. She even said, "OH wow!" =(
Anyways the boy was all, "I know you can sing, but you do sound kinda sick."
I responded saying I was kinda feeling like it and then my friend was all, "No more kissing boys for you Tresann!"
Hahaha well the boy laughed at that and my come back of acting embarrassed, and said,
"Nah Tresann hasn't kissed boys, she doesn't seem like the type. Plus, remember that FHE when she told everyone that she hadn't been kissed? Yeah, she hasn't been kissing any boys."
Well we tried to persuade him otherwise saying it'd been a while since that FHE, but he wouldn't believe it......rightfully so. But he also became very defensive in his comeback and explaining how since I'd waited so long to be kissed that it would take an awful lot for me to actually allow a guy to kiss me.....that I'd have to be seriously in love with him.

p.s. I agree with him
So anyhow.......Do I think weirdly?? I seriously wanna know.
Oh! I ought to tell you that this boy we were talking to has made comments about how he likes my smile and some other strange comments about kissing me, which I won't allow to happen. But my plan is that if he or any other boy wants to kiss me I will hand him a "kiss"!!! A THIMBLE!!!!!! Just like in Peter Pan!!!
So now tell me, what do you think?
People should read this.
ReplyDelete