Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Zoo....

Well I figure it's high time I announce that I went on my first blind date to you all. Yes, it was on Saturday the 10th, and we went to the zoo. I didn't really want to admit it to people because people's reactions would cause my mind to swim. "Planning a second date with him? Wow! Blind dates already?" And many other comments I'm sure would have been thrown my way. But here's how it went...

Zoo man's sister is in my home ward and she decided that she wanted to set me up with her brother who had 'Just recently gotten home from his mission'. She got my email address from my mom and also my cell #. Well, I got warned about this after the zoo man had all my info and about 3ish days before he actually contacted me!!!! It started out well with just emails between zoo man and me. And we emailed for a week before the date.....so that way 'we wouldn't been complete strangers'. I found out that 'recently off the mission' was ac
tually 10 months! but other than that, no weird or strange things made themselves manifest. Along rolls Friday the 9th.........the phone call. First time I heard his voice, and it kinda startled me! All was well.......he picks me up Saturday afternoon and wow! He's a good looking young man......and I had a blast at the zoo..........I dunno if he did though........I had quite a few dumb moments. Such as: If a door is labeled as PUSH you ought to PUSH the door instead of PULL. A few other things like that........but that's all to the adventure. Seriously! Nothing else. But at least I got a fun date out of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment