Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Please circle one: Single, Married, Divorced.....

Does one ever wake up and say, "I'm ready to be a parent."? And with enthusiasm too?? I'm curious because of all this setting me up lately.....yes I have a second blind date on Saturday. I mean I'm just going on dates to have fun, but what actually happens to the brain when two people decide to get married? And then have kids? I want all this someday in my life, but when I look at how much of a pain, brat, twit, jerk, $ stealer.....well college is a lot of $....., that I've been (especially since spring break, which hasn't been that long) I dunno if I wanna deal with kids. I dunno if I really want to settle down. I know that I'm still quite young to be thinking this way....but I have a dear friend of mine, practically my sister, who is my age and was proposed to over winter break! (She said no.....not the right timing) but anyways.......
What has living away from home done to me?? I don't think I would have even had this thought cross my mind before going away! But I'm serious. I really want to know.

p.s. If one was to go to a "theme park" designed specifically for girls ages 8-12 in love with dolls....and ones sisters were going and one's Great Aunt and Mother was going.....meaning all the girls.....which includes you.....how does one come by a better attitude, to carry a doll in public, and attend this place for quite so many hours???
I can only hope that my small efforts will get me through......and that hopefully I can become more cooperative and more personable.

No comments:

Post a Comment