So I just got back from L.A. with my family and I had a blast! We were basically in Beverly Hills the whole time....so that means we saw Hollywood Blvd. and got to see the stars and the hand/foot prints and signatures of movies stars.....you know at that one Chinese place......gosh I can't believe forgot the name! We also saw the Kodak Theater.....where the "stars" go for the red carpet night/Oscar's! But most importantly, we saw the Broadway Musical WICK
Oh.....p.s. in response to my previous p.s., I had a fabulous time at THE AMERICAN GIRL DOLL PLACE with my sisters, mom, and aunt. But I am dolled out for a long time!
What is your favorite song? Seems like I have a wicked song in my mind every day. Sometimes I even blurt one out during seminary. Shocker, you know me! SIS B
ReplyDeleteoh boy! My favorite song? Well I can narrow it down to two.....they're all very good....but right now these two seem to apply to my life more. "Defying Gravity" and "I'm Not That Girl". I'm sure if you started singing one of the songs in Quinn's class.....he'd join in! or finish your quote of the song!
ReplyDelete