Friday, March 23, 2007


Take a moment to look at this picture. If I would have gotten closer you would see that this tree has little clusters of white flowers everywhere.....

Now that you've seen the tree I want you to decide......Do you think a tree that looks like that would give off a very perfume-y smell? or a rank smell??

Let me tell you the answer........it gives off the most putrid of all smells!! It's like a mix of dead fish, rotten flour, and something that is not right! Now the interesting thing is that this tree is located everywhere in ABQ!!! There must be something that this tree is good for. Maybe it repels bugs??? All I know is that it definitely repels people!!!!

1 comment:

  1. this tree....i found out today is called the Bulford Pear.....okay now I'm questioning the first word....I know it starts with a "B" and ends in a "-ford"....hahahaa

    ReplyDelete