So I have come to decide that I have this obsession. When I get back from school work.....to my dorm....I immediately log onto the computer to check my email or write one. Well that seems all good and normal until I tell you that since I have been home I have checked my email profusely, and sent a few, but expecting replies from my emails immediately.....because everyone must have as much spare time as me! Right?? Wrong!!!!! And it is driving me insane that I'm not getting responses that I want. I will be fine in a bit.....I just need to practice my violin to occupy my time....or something.
Whew.....just had to get that off my chest.
Obsessed: To have the mind excessively preoccupied with a single emotion or topic
Sometimes I am exactly the same way! I wonder if it's because we love communication so much? I choose to view it that way! :-) In my eyes, there is NOTHING wrong with you!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sis. Brinkerhoff!
ReplyDelete