I was showing Ellie some youtube videos of a friend of mine from high school.
Maybe you've heard of her.....
Lindsey Stirling
Okay so I never actually "hung out" with her, but we were in orchestra together, I desperately wanted to be concert mistress like her, we also had a few seminary classes together.
=)
Anyway Lindsey has made quite a name for herself!
I showed Ellie some of Lindsey's covers.
Have you seen my ultimate favorite?
How about this one?
Ellie wants to do something similar to Crystallize....in her words,
"play outside and dance, pause and build a snowman, then play violin again!"
Lindsey's most recent video is a collaboration with John Legend!
It's totally awesome!
It's totally awesome!
Ellie kept asking or saying, "Can I do that?", "Can I play outside today?", "I want to do that!"
Can't wait to see what Ellie comes up with herself!
No comments:
Post a Comment