Yesterday Ellie had a fever. The biggest one she has ever had in her lifetime!
Nothing dangerously high, but still.
Mr. Dawson was so nice to get her breakfast ready while I slept in a bit.
Afterwards we all climbed into bed and cuddled.....for about 2 hours.
I kept thinking how nice it was to have Ellie laying still next to us and wanting to cuddle for so long!
It was a bit later when I realized that something was up, Ellie never cuddles with us for that long!
Fever story cut short, that little girl is a trooper!
She cuddled all day, took a two hour nap, even kept her diaper dry!
And her fever broke while she was sleeping last night.
It's great to have the normal Ellie back, but yesterdays cuddles are a great memory!
It was so nice to be needed and that she just wanted to be close to us!
Even more fantastic was that we had nothing pressing us to stop, we could just enjoy the moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment