Friday, May 3, 2013

A Post A Day

I have a few friends who have made the decision to blog everyday for a month, including weekends!
I was like trying to do those kinds of challenges, but I am changing up the topics!
I've had a few topics on my mind that I have wanted to blog about, so I am going to take the opportunity to do so!
A little challenge for myself, all for your reading pleasure!
=)

Want to know my topics?

29. Things you've learned that school won't teach you.
30. What are 5 passions you have?
31. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

Yes I created 31 topics even though today is the 3rd!
But I plan on chugging away as best I can and I am sure I will finish with in the first week of June!
=)
You are totally welcome to join me in doing this challenge! Just post a link of your blog in the "Links to this post" near the comments and then I can check out what you have written as well! 
Or just leave a comment in the comment area. ;)
Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment