Friday, May 3, 2013

1/31 Things: Job

{To know what I am talking about, and to see past 31 Things posts, start here...}

1. What is your dream job, and why?


**********

I am not sure if I can pick just one "dream job"! I've had SO MANY over the years. Here are the ones that if I needed a career change I would consider, not in any particular order!

3rd Grade Teacher

   Why? Because it was my favorite year of school! I still remember lots about it, as well as my teacher Mrs. Kennedy. Also because I love teaching.

Pit Orchestra Member
  
    In case you don't know what a pit orchestra is, it's the orchestra below the stage (in the pit) performing the music for musicals! I think I would absolutely love it! I know all the downsides, especially the part where you have to know your music PERFECTLY, EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! But I still think it would be loads of fun.


Architect
  
    I love designing houses. I honestly scheme about how I would design our future house...cause we are going to be rich and famous and be able to design our house to fit our every need! =) I definitely don't get a lot of the concepts, but I think it's fun to design/alter houses when I get the chance!

Mommy  

    I know that I currently have this job. There is just one change that I think I wouldn't mind having in the future. Not having a side job. Sure I love teaching and playing the violin, I went to school for 5 years for it too! It just wipes me out at the end of the day (I only teach two days a week) and I feel like I can't be the best mom/wife I want to be when I am done. But for now the situation works and is necessary. =) I love spending my time with my little girl and helping her understand new things! 



No comments:

Post a Comment