Thursday, May 9, 2013

6/31 Things: Love


{To know what I am talking about, and to see past 31 Things posts, start here...}

6. Publicly profess your love and devotion for someone. What makes them great? Why do you love them? 


**********


The many faces of the man I love, in no particular order:




















This man has my WHOLE heart. 
We've been through some crazy madness in the last 4.5 years and come out of it stronger!
Mr. Dawson is dedicated in everything he does, always trying his very best.
He always wants the best for Ellie and I.
He does the dishes, takes out the trash, vacuums, sweeps, mops, folds clothes, makes dinner, bathes the child, reads story books, creates tickle wars, loves playing basketball, loves to veg after a hard day of school/work!
I am so grateful this man chose to marry ME and has stuck with me through the thick and thin of it all!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe you two have been married for that long! I love you both!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete