I have to admit something to the world...
When I watch the movie Anne of Green Gables I feel a little bit like I am betraying Mr. Dawson.
Let me explain.
I have the biggest crush on Gilbert Blythe
Like HUGE
It's terrible
When I first read the books I knew I was in trouble, I was in love with a fictional character!
Then when I saw the movies....
I think they picked the perfect person to play Gil!
I have such a crush that I wanted to name my future son Gilbert in honor of Gilbert Blythe!
But then my parents moved to Gilbert, AZ....and I just can't do that to my future son!
=)
I'm positive that Mr. Dawson has nothing to worry about as I know that Gilbert is just a fictional character, though I think I will always have a soft spot for Gil!
Rachel has never read these. How sad does this make you? She has also never read Little House series.
ReplyDelete