Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Scary Punkin!

After reading The Perky Little Pumpkin...
(Yes I know "perky" is a funny word, and the author's last name doesn't help any either, but let's be adults about it!)
...Ellie wanted a scary punkin!
Her definition of scary, after showing her lots of pictures, was a traditional one that smiled!
And it needed Mater teeth, Mater as in Cars...



 She thought the pumpkin guts were gross...
 Helping daddy carve the pumpkin

The finished product!



 Don't worry, it's an LED light inside of it....

This is Justin's creation!
I was a terrible picture taker and forgot to take some while he was carving!



I got a white  pumpkin from the patch!
When you cut into it, it smelt like a honeydew
AND it was less slimy than the traditional orange ones!
So cool!


My first non-traditional carving and first non-traditional colored pumpkin!!
And boy did my hand hurt after all that hard work!
 But it was totally worth it!

 All of them together!

2 comments: