Dear readers,
I've been slacking.
Terribly.
But I promise I will not let you down!
October is the beginning of a fantastic season with so many amazing things coming!
I will most definitely miss the balloons....
It's strange not seeing anything in the sky.
Yes, not even airplanes!
Okay okay, occasionally you see an airplane but it's not a commercial one.
It's a tiny one
Probably used to spray the fields....but I'm not even sure if that is true!
All I know we see things in the sky, other than birds, every two weeks.
It's weird.
Anyway!
October is going to be fantastic!
I will keep you updated with our life because I am POSITIVE you are interested!
So far nothing of note, other than Ellie being the biggest helper ever!
AND
Today she and I went grocery shopping and it was the best trip since she was a baby and would sleep in her carseat!
=)
I am serious.
And just to show you that everyone in this household is alive and well....
Some pictures for your entertainment!


No comments:
Post a Comment