Saturday, September 15, 2012

ABC book for Ellie!

            I used a design that Shutterfly has so it was totally easy! 
     I can't wait for it to come next week! Ellie's going to be thrilled!

Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.

4 comments:

  1. This turned out GREAT!! How many hours do you think you spent working on it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I think I spent about 24 hours total. Just gathering the pictures, trying to figure out which worked best for which letter, and then adjusting some of the pages to fit better! Not too bad....especially cause I had a code for a free 8x8 book from them! So I just paid shipping and tax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute idea! I love coupon codes=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest idea! I think I might just have to steal it from you! You continue to be such an amazing mommy!!

    ReplyDelete