Hello darlings!!
I had people look at my page 22 times on Friday,
most likely in hopes for the 10 unknown facts....
But alas we had family in town for the Mr.'s graduation and I didn't have time to blog.
My apologies, but family comes first!
This weekend was filled with lots and lots of fun!
Little miss was more than excited about BOTH grandpas and grandmas coming to visit!
We found that she loves her grandpas way more than her grandmas.
(I bet as soon as she find out it's the grandmas who do the gift giving it might become more equal!)
=)
But this weekend the grandpas were always sitting at the ends of the row and so she walk back and forth and back and forth spending 5-10 minutes on the lap of one of her "papas"
In honor of mothers day, these lovely mothers expressed everything I feel so beautifully that I feel I should just direct you to their pages!
Also there is a mother who recently passed away after giving birth.
Leaving behind not only her husband, but their 2 boys and a newborn baby girl.
If you click on the link you can read a little bit of the story and donate money to help this father pay for funeral, hospital, and raising children with out a mother costs.
I also read that he had just finished his masters...so any little bit of money they can receive would help them.
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and loved your mother, thought of your mothers if they have passed on, loved the women who influence your life for good, loved the women who helped to shape you into the man/woman you are today, loved the mother of your future children, loved the mother of your current children =), said a little prayer for that future woman you are yet to meet that will become the mother of your children.
And any other combination of woman in your life that I forgot to mention.
=)
These are the most recent pictures I have of the Mr. and I involving our mothers and Ellie....I seriously need to fix this as these pictures are from last summer and thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment