1. I pronounce the word "S-U-R-E" "shoe-er"
2. When I see "A-U-N-T" I pronounce it "ant"
3. I always wanted to name my son Gilbert, after Gilbert Blythe in Anne of Green Gables.
But after living in Gilbert, AZ I just can't do that to my future child.
4. My favorite superhero is Batman.
Because he is a regular human being, no super powers, and he conquers everything with sheer strength and brilliance!
=)
5. People have called me Treason, Tarzan, Tristan, Tree-san...and I hate it!
6. I don't like the original oreos. I prefer the golden ones.
7. I have always has a hard time with nicknames that are shortened versions of the persons original name.
I don't know why.
8. I love to dance. I really want to go to dances with the hubs like I used to from ages 14-20.
9. If I had to have a different job than teaching violin I would be a 3rd grade teacher.
10. I love green smoothies! I am currently perfecting my recipe!
Favorite song this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment