Friday, April 27, 2012

Random things!

1. Every time that I still in a patch of grass that has clovers I look for 4 leafed ones. I have been lucky enough in my time to find four, two in two different settings about 5 years apart!
2. I love Mexican food. Not TexMex, the real stuff
3. I also love Italian food....it's a tie for first place...authentic Italian is even better!
=)
4. I have asthma
5. I love the Harry Potter series
6. I've officially decided I love to cook
I just have to have all the ingredients at hand as well as the desire to cook! =)
7. There are 2 TV series that Mr. Dawson and I are watching on netflix that I love!
Merlin and White Collar
8. I hate word games with a passion
9. I don't eat seafood of mushrooms, yuck!
10. I have never eaten artichokes, anchovies, and asparagus.

Favorite song Stuck Like Glue
I think the music video is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment