1. For many many halloweens, like so many I can't remember being anything else, I dress up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.
2. I will be going on my second cruise in May!
First one was Alaska with my fam, this one is the western caribbean with the hubs
3. I hate movies where a girl loves a man and then she can't be with that man and has to be with someone else instead. For example...Tristan and Isolde, Anna and the King...
4. I love ice. I also love to chew it.
5. My middle name is Kathleen.
6. I am very competitive when playing board games.
7. I've thought that being a Disney Princess and Disneyland would be an awesome job.
Especially having to take their handwriting class so you can sign the princesses name perfectly!
8. The trend of shellac nails/glitter toes. HATE IT. It totally ruined my toe nails.
9. I want to have 4 kids, always have. But we will see what the Lord has in store for me!
10. As a kid I used to design clothing, preferably dresses.
I'd start out with a really immodest design and then make it modest!
Strange I know, but that's my middle name! (kinda)
This weeks favorite picture:
Taken Conference weekend.
Favorite song/movie
(I heard it today on the radio and LOVE it!)
No wonder we get along so well!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE ice too!!
I want four kids too! (just need to talk Alan into it! )
I really like the look of the Glitter toes and the fact that they stay on for-eh-ver but you're right, it ruins your nails!
I didn't know you were going on a cruise! How fun!!! I'm super jealous! We should go together next time!
And I love exclamation points!! (obviously!)