Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A post of only quotes...

I honestly don't know if I have the correct authors of many of these quotes, 
But I will put them down anyway!
=)

"Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it." J.M. Barrie

"My Child, you worry too much. I've got this, remember? Love, your dad. God"

"Every experience God gives us, every person He puts into our lives, is the perfect preparation for a future only He can see." Corrie ten Boom

"Happily ever after is not something found only in fairytales. You are princesses destined to become queens. Your own wondrous story has already begun. Your once upon a time is now." Dieter F. Uchtdorf

"finish each day and be done with it. you have done what you could. some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. tomorrow is a new day. you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." emerson

"Sometimes we need to forget some people from our past, because of one simple reason, they just don't belong in our future."

No comments:

Post a Comment