Saturday, March 31, 2012

You didn't know...

1. I sleep with my mouth open. Yep, that's right, I DROOL. Pretty gross actually
2. I prefer vanilla yogurt over any other flavor.
3. My favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla bean or chocolate chip cookie dough.
4. I always sleep on the side of the bed furthest from the door, usually that is the left side when looking at the bed.
5. I have 9 different books, all different genres, on my night stand.
6. My hair turned naturally curly when I hit puberty...around age 15.
7. My favorite Disney princess is Sniw White, long story as to why...
8. My husband picked out my engagement/wedding ring!
9. I have never actually lived on the east coast.
10. I have had two cavities in my life, but they were filled with the white stuff instead of silver so you would never know just looking in my mouth!

Favorite picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment