1. I blow my nose in the shower, though I didn't start doing this until I got married...learned it from Justin
2. I love playing card games, like solitaire...
3. I have played the violin since I was 4
4. I am the oldest of 4 kids. Younger brother and two sisters.
5. I have taught violin since I was 12.
6. I was a bad US citizen and didn't vote in the first presidential election I was able to, but don't worry I will this time!
7. My dream job, I think, would be playing in the pit of musicals.
8. I always have to have my bed made
9. When going to bed, I am very similar to "The Princess and the Pea".
The covers must be perfectly situated in order for me to be able to fall asleep.
10. Strawberries, pineapples, and cantaloupes are my favorite fruit.
No comments:
Post a Comment