1. When buying apples I never buy the red delicious brand, but I always pick the redist apples of the brand I do buy!
2. I have to milk down my chocolate milk.
Meaning half chocolate milk, half regular!
3. I hate mushrooms
4. I don't eat seafood....I might try it occasionally....but I never seek it out
5. I like to clean, honestly I do!
(If you came over it wouldn't seem like it, because I need music blaring and a willing daughter in order to clean the way I love!)
6. I had never had my eyebrows professionally done until a month or two ago. (and I loved it!)
7. Every morning when I wake up my back pops, whether or not I help it to pop.
8. When looking at the bed I sleep on the left side
9. My current favorite piece to plunk out on the piano is Clair De Lune
I love Victor Borge!
10. I secretly enjoy being asked to play, and preparing for, musical numbers in church!
Favorite Picture:
Taken by my friend Ashley Tasker
Favorite video
(It's about 3 people who have chosen to keep the law of chastity, not of the mormon faith I believe, and also who have gone back to living the law of chastity. It's quick)
4. I don't eat seafood....I might try it occasionally....but I never seek it out
5. I like to clean, honestly I do!
(If you came over it wouldn't seem like it, because I need music blaring and a willing daughter in order to clean the way I love!)
6. I had never had my eyebrows professionally done until a month or two ago. (and I loved it!)
7. Every morning when I wake up my back pops, whether or not I help it to pop.
8. When looking at the bed I sleep on the left side
9. My current favorite piece to plunk out on the piano is Clair De Lune
I love Victor Borge!
10. I secretly enjoy being asked to play, and preparing for, musical numbers in church!
Favorite Picture:
Taken by my friend Ashley Tasker
Favorite video
(It's about 3 people who have chosen to keep the law of chastity, not of the mormon faith I believe, and also who have gone back to living the law of chastity. It's quick)

No comments:
Post a Comment