Friday, March 9, 2012

It's FRIDAY!

Okay, new goal!
Every Friday I will write down a list of 10 things that most people wouldn't know about me!
I will also include my favorite song for the week
And if there is a favorite picture...that too!
So here it goes!

1. My feet are always cold. And I mean always!
2. I hate wearing shoes...this might fix the problem I just mentioned. =)
3. I have never broken a bone
4. My feet were run over by a car at the age of 14 or 15, yes, both feet!
5. I love to color
6. I don't like unloading the dishwasher
7. I must always have my toes painted
8. I used to think that my feet were my best feature, sometimes I think they still are.
9. I have had braces twice, total of 7 years!
10. I love summer time!

Favorite song of the week: The Girl

1 comment:

  1. I don't like unloading the dishwasher either. For some reason I don't mind doing the dishes but putting them away is always worse.

    ReplyDelete