I just had a good cry.
I needed it.
I've felt empty, missing something, not sure what
And then being selfish and taking it out on the world.
I apologize.
That wasn't very nice of me.
I am starting over.
Right.
Now.
I just found this blog that is so wonderfully written
And helped me feel better/cry
This post
and this one
and this one
They were the words I have been needing.
Sadly I realized that I have been needing them for a LONG time
I am so glad they have finally found the way to my heart
That I now feel my empty spaces filled.
As I said, I didn't know what I was missing.
I think it hurt the Mr. that I couldn't talk about it.
He wanted to help
I wanted him to help
I just couldn't put it into words
And there it was just sitting in the vast space of the cyber world waiting for me!
I am so grateful for Father in helping me find it.
As always, He knew exactly what I needed!
Thank you!
Thank you for posting this. I know how it is to cry and then be directed by the Lord to find exactly what helps. I'm so greatful that he loves each of us and helps us individually. I hope you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteBeing a mom is the hardest thing ever, and tears will flow for years. It's also the most rewarding, and I cry tears in the good times too :) Being a wife is equally hard - and equally rewarding. You are an amazing young woman, a beautiful wife, an amazing mother - Love you girl!!
ReplyDelete