Happy Birthday to the most wonderful mom EVER!
Honestly.
I have pushed many, if not all of your buttons growing up.
We didn't always get along.
But then...
You learned when to push me and when to hold back.
You learned when to listen and when to talk.
You learned when to hug me and when to be by my side.
But you didn't do all the learning!
I learned to accept your advice even when I didn't want it.
I learned to listen and not talk back.
I learned that you were learning too and that you loved me with all your heart.
Oh mommy,
I am so glad that you are mine!
I am so glad that I am your daughter!
I am so happy that you are the gramma to my little girl!
I am so happy that somehow at sometime we created the friendship/mommydaughter-ship that we have now!
Thank you for being there for me!
Love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment