1. I LOVE the Anne of Green Gables series, along with all the movies!
(yes even the third one even though it is completely wrong!)
2. I have always wanted to play in a pit orchestra, you know, for musicals!
3. My favorite movie when I was a kiddo was The Wizard of Oz
(So much so I called Dorothy by her full name and my mom had now idea that she actually had a last name!)
4. I have/currently had laser hair removal in 5 areas....if you care to know I can tell you in an email!
5. I love eating frozen chocolate chips right out of the bag...
6. I have lived in 6 states and one country outside of the US, (central america)
7. At one point in my life I had had as many violin teachers as years I had played.
I am currently counting 14 teachers that I have had in my life, but I feel like I am missing some
8. My favorite musical is Wicked, second favorite is Lion King
9. I have set foot on these countries:
Iceland, Germany, Austria, and Italy
(my brain is forgetting one other one I am pretty sure!)
10. I am super shy, but LOVE meeting new people! Weird, I know!
Favorite song of the week: Gotta Be You
Favorite picture: well it's from last July...but I still love it!
you say you want a current one? okay okay...
Doesn't she look adorable and so proud that she stole a dollar from her parents!?

Hey girl! Just found your blog!
ReplyDeleteSo..... I love wicked, it's my fav too! I have laser hair in 2 different places... lol... I've been to 3 of the place you listed (not Iceland) and I LOVE meeting new friends too!
Can we be cyber/blog friends? lol ;)
Jacy