Can you believe it!?
It's gone by way slow for me!
Maybe it has to do with the fact that I am so excited for our trip coming up!
We are going to AZ to visit our new nephew!
Blake Dawson!!!
And of course his mother and sister and dad.
Also there will be Mr. Dawson's parents!
And since we will only be 20ish minutes away, we figure we should see my family too!
=)
To make the trip even more exciting...
Mr. Dawson and I will be leaving Ellie in the hands of his mother and sis-in-law, while we go to
San Diego!
We are celebrating my graduation!!
Needless to say I am a little nervous about leaving Ellie for 48 hours...first time...
But I know she will be in good hands and that everything will be fabulous!
(Especially with how excited Mr. Dawson is about the trip!)
Did I tell you the baby girl cut her two front bottom teeth!
SO exciting/stressful!
Anyway, I hope you are all enjoying the summer!
xoxox
I love reading your posts...but I want to see some pictures of your little one. I'm sure she is getting so big!
ReplyDelete