Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hard to Handle

The little girl is teething.
The day has finally come, and we keep thanking Father for postponing it til school was done.
(We did not realize how truly hard a time it is)
Covered in snot, drool, random screams from naps, always wanting to be held, and now bed time is becoming hard.
=(
BUT the two bottom teeth have cut and have stayed for two days now!
GOOD SIGN.
Bad sign:
her bottom canines look ready to pop....
Not sure how many teeth we are going to get, but seems like quite a few...
Hopefully the night hours will continue to be longish to allow some sleep!

On another note,
I have found the library!
hahaha
Honestly the library comes and goes in my life
I go through spurts of just buying books from Deseret and then going to the library.
(These spurts happen to be LONG spurts)
I am proud to say that I am getting closer and closer each time I go to the library to max out the card!
I have also found the amazing-ness of requesting books/movies from other libraries and having them sent to the one I go to!
A few hours ago I went and picked up 11 items that were waiting for me!
SO HAPPY!!!!
Even better thing is that baby girl LOVES books!
So we read a few each day.
I love it when she laughs or giggles as we read
As well as when she hits the pictures 
(the hitting I think is her recognizing it's what I am talking about)
So far her favorite book is Hand Hand Fingers Thumb 
Unfortunately it is pretty repetitive so I try really hard to only read it 2 times in a row, 3 times a day! =)

That's an update on our summer life so far
Oh yes, Justin is working full time...
(just in case you were wondering where he is at all day ;)  )

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment