While browsing Yahoo! I found this.
I don't have as much debt as these guys, I am capable of paying mine off every month.
But, if I acted like I have major amounts of debt how much money could I possibly save?
I already have a food budget and after last month's really big "necessity" buy,
I keep telling myself I won't buy anything else, and I haven't stuck to it.
Here is my goal.
I will stick to my food budget and I will not purchase any more "extra" items for myself the rest of the year.
Starting next year I will have a twenty dollar limit and I can only use cash to buy what it is that I "need".
If I don't spend that $20 I will put that money in the bank, never to use it again!
We'll see what happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment